The seminar, “Understanding & Sharing Experiences from Impact Investing”, will bring together Stockholm-based private and institutional investors to discuss the subject. This is part of a build up toward the 2012 'SOCAPEurope: Designing the Future' conference, which, as recently announced, will be held in Sweden in May 2012.
The speakers for this event will be:
- Kevin Jones, Co-Founder, Social Capital Markets [US] (http://socialcapitalmarkets.net/)
- Lisa & Charly Kleissner, Founders, KL Felicitas Foundation [US] (http://www.klfelicitasfoundation.org/index.php/about/)
- Tera Terpstra, Director, Toniic Europe [NL] (http://www.toniic.com/)
- Jonas Ahlén, Investment Manager, Alternative Investments, Storebrand Investments [SE] (http://www.storebrand.com/)
The event is organized by SSD Advisers (www.ssdadvisers.com).
Planning partners for the event are:
- Social Entrepreneurship Forum (http://www.se-forum.se)
- Center for Social Entrepreneurship Stockholm (http://www.cses.se)
- Mötesplatsen för social innovation och samhällsentreprenörskap (http://www.samhallsentreprenor.se/)
- DLA Nordic (http://www.dlanordic.se/)