Forward live video to your backend, a social media service or any RTMP capable OVP
In many use-cases where live video is used to tell a story, you may want to get the video out of the Bambuser environment and streamed to other places. For example, distribute the video simultaneously on many different surfaces to reach a wider audience or perhaps ingest video somewhere when effects can be added before passing it along elsewhere.
The Live Forwarding API allows you to set-up forwarding of video to remote destinations over RTMP. It’s a simple REST API that’s versatile enough to let you forward a video to one or multiple destinations with little effort.
Read more at bambuser.com/docs/api/#stream-forwarding
- RTMP compliant
- Supports streaming video to multiple destinations simultaneously
- Supports both live and on-demand broadcasts
- Can be combined with webhooks for full automation
- Lets you stream video to Facebook, Youtube, or any RTMP capable service
- Lets you Ingesting video into your existing OVP provider