Help: How do I embed my broadcasts on other sites?
Find the correct embed code from either someone's profile page or a specific broadcast page. Paste it into a website or blogging tool that allows HTML to be entered.
There are a few different ways to generate the embed code depending on what you want to do, described below.
A. Your own customized player
This player always shows your most recent content; your live broadcasts if one is ongoing right now, or your latest archived broadcast otherwise.
Make sure you are logged in.
- Log in to your Bambuser account.
- Go to your settings page.
- Find the Embed your player section.
- Customize layout and size according to your needs.
- Click Copy to get the HTML embed code for your player.
- Open an editor for your blog or website
- Paste the embed code you copied from Bambuser and store the changes.
B. A specific video
Go to the broadcast page, click the share button below the video. Use the code found in the field labeled "Embed this broadcast".
For more details on embed code parameters, see our API documentation