Help: How do I remove a broadcast?
You can remove your broadcasts from your channel page or a specific broadcast's page.
Before removing your broadcast be sure it is what you want to do. Removing a broadcast is a final action and can not be reverted.
Remove from the channell page:
1. Log in and go to your channel page
2. Click on the tab "Broadcasts"
3. Next to each video you will find a button labeled "Edit" - click it.
4. Click on "Remove".
4. When asked "Are you sure you want to remove this broadcast?" - click yes.
Remove from the broadcast page page:
1. Make sure you are logged in as the broadcast owner and browse to the broadcast page. The URL in your browser's address field should look like this bambuser.com/v/XXXXX
2. In the square to the right of the video player there should be a link called "Remove broadcast" - click it.
3. When asked "Are you sure you want to remove the broadcast?" - click yes.