These three Bambuser clients took advantage of One-to-Many throughout December 2022 and January 2023. With their Live Shopping expertise and our technology they capitalized on spending habits during the holidays and connected with customers embracing the new year.
with Sara Rantzau
Matas is one of the most recognized brands in Denmark, selling cosmetic products and offering advice on beauty and personal care since 1949.
In March 2020 they launched their Live Shopping channel with an independent team that has grown to be an effective revenue stream. To kick off 2022 the channel featured a series of four live workout sessions to promote their range of fitness products. The series was a success because…
- It piggybacked on the “new year, new me” culture, giving customers good deals when they’re actively looking to purchase fitness items.
- It lives on the Matas site as an evergreen collection that customers can shop on-demand in the future.
- It was educational, fun and on-brand with two popular hosts, giving customers a human connection with the brand.
Moroccanoil is a luxury hair care and body care company with a mission to empower beautiful transformations with their revolutionary products infused with nourishing antioxidant-rich argan oil.
In November 2022 the brand launched their Live Shopping channel with One-to-Many to showcase on-site promotions and host exclusive selling events. On December 27th, 2022 they went live with a shoppable livestream celebrating their Friends & Family. The event was a huge success because…
- Just in time for the new year, it used a dedicated promo code to incentivize customers to sign up for Beauty Circle, Moroccanoil’s loyalty program.
- The show was hosted by two in-house experts who explored customers’ seasonal shopping habits and provided valuable product insights and recommendations on how to deal with dry skin during winter.
- It was the perfect example of getting customers used to a new, more beneficial way of shopping by using simple strategic steps like the above incentive and inviting people via their CRM.
Products to kickstart
the new year
Swedish pharmacy brand Apohem has honed a strong Live Shopping channel that suits their customers perfectly. Fitted with its own brand identity, the channel is busy with consistently scheduled events, giving customers a continuous feed of shoppable content. Their New Year Live Shopping event was a success because…
- Similarly to all their events, it had multiple in-house product experts to provide a warm and approachable atmosphere and drive a strong sense of credibility and engagement.
- The event also highlighted various wellness products like yoga mats, pillows, serums, hair brushes, vitamins and a self care book, and gave handy instructions on how to integrate them into everyday life.
- Much like their overall Live Shopping brand, the event had a dedicated design, adding an official feel that customers trust.